Help Remove 1 Million Pounds of Ocean Plastics
And You Could Win a Trip to Ecuador
You & A Guest Of Your Choosing Will:
- Be flown out to Ecuador for a seven-day, six-night eco-adventure.
- Discover one of the most biologically diverse places on earth at Galapagos National Park (2 admissions included).
- Receive two roundtrip flights to Quito, Ecuador, and two roundtrip flights to Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Explore the Andean foothills and Incan history in Quito on your four-night stay in Ecuador's capital.
- Stroll along the promenade, enjoy a Guayas River cruise on a pirate ship, or ride the largest Ferris Wheel in South America on your two-night stay in Guayaquil.
Ocean Voyages Institute (OVI) and WinTogether are teaming up for an exciting charitable giving experience:
- Each $1 donated to Ocean Voyages Institute results in at least 100 entries into the grand prize drawing. The more you donate, the more entries you get.
- Each $1 donated will result in the removal of 0.33 pounds of plastic from The Great Pacific Garbage Patch!
- The Sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PDT on October 31, 2021.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 15, 2021
What You’ll Get
You and your chosen guest will experience the essence of Ecuador in its capital Quito; its largest city, Guayaquil; and the eco-paradise of Galapagos National Park. From the foothills of the Andes to the riverfront of the Guayas to the tortoises of the Galapagos, you'll experience countless opportunities for adventure and rejuvenation.
Get a taste of delicious local cuisine in Quito and Guayaquil (meal per-diem included), visiting upscale restaurants or sampling dishes from street kiosks.
Who You’re Helping
Ocean Voyages Institute (OVI) is a non-profit organization founded by a group of international sailors, educators, and conservationists who have been leaders in cleaning up the seas since 1979.
After a decade of pioneering open ocean clean-up, OVI set out on one of its most ambitious projects: The Clean Oceans Campaign.
Committed to ocean conservation, OVI’s marine plastic recovery vessel, the S/V Kwai, logged more than 5000 nautical miles over an 83-day mission in 2020. They removed a record-breaking 340,000 pounds of plastic from the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
This year, in collaboration with WinTogether and powered by your donations, OVI is setting out to achieve another world record: removing a staggering 1 million pounds of plastic from our oceans!
What is WinTogether?
WinTogether supports philanthropic causes through “charitable sweepstakes”—incentivizing people to donate by offering the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences, luxury items, and life-changing cash prizes.
In their previous campaign, WinTogether raised money for the Arbor Day Foundation’s Time for Trees® initiative—by offering the chance to win a Tesla Cybertruck.
Is anyone else supporting this effort?
USA Today, Lottery.com, the Ocean Voyages Institute, IHeartMedia, the Dollar Donation Club, Causes.com, discover.film, Sevenly, and SAP have all signed on as featured partners.
How much of the gift goes to the charity?
A minimum of 60% of all campaign proceeds are donated to the named non-profit, in this instance, the Ocean Voyages Institute.
WinTogether alone is responsible for costs related to prizes, administration, promotion, and registration.
How do I know this is legitimate?
WinTogether and the Clean Oceans Campaign have been vetted by the aforementioned sponsors and non-profit organizations.
The sweepstakes itself will be administered by AutoLotto, Inc., an independent third-party judging organization (the “Agency” or “Lottery.com”).
The Clean Oceans Campaign is governed by all applicable sweepstakes laws of the State/Commonwealth of Delaware, United States of America.
The Legal Stuff
Want to read the fine print? Head over here for the Official Rules & Regulations.
SAP Joins WinTogether.org and Other Partners in Effort to Support Clean Oceans CampaignWinTogether.org, a charitable sweepstakes platform powered by Lottery.com, is collaborating with SAP, a global market leader in
Help Remove 1 Million Pounds of Ocean Plastics & Win a Trip to EcuadorThe Ocean Voyages Institute (OVI) and WinTogether are teaming up for an exciting charitable giving experience. That's right— by
Donate $10 To Remove 3.3 Pounds of Plastic From the Great Pacific Garbage PatchWinTogether's latest campaign will benefit the work of the Ocean Voyages Institute (OVI) , the world’s leading organization in